Sunday, May 11, 2008

ATTENTION: NSW LIBRARIES I NEED YOUR HELP

I am doing an assignment for my library course (cert 3). I have to do a presentation on the idea of setting up a cafe in the library. If any NSW libraries or any other Australian libraries out there has a cafe in their library i would LOVE to know about it! This request is on the public library network so you could put them on there or send me information via my e-mail r.cormick@hotmail.com or blog them here.

Any of the following information would be great help:

Name of the library which has a cafe
Any statistics regarding door counts and circulation (before & after you implemented the café if possible).
Percentage increases/decreases in circulation/door counts
Advantages of implementing the café
Any issues
Photos
Or any other information that you think would be good to add in my presentation.

Thank you

No comments: